Cool new toy design course in London

KnowHow

Aug 27, 2005, 1:01:38 PM8/27/05
to Dexigner Design Group
Hi there!

I just wanted to tell you about this new design evening class I'll be
teaching in London soon. It's called "Introduction to Product Design"
and you'll get to design a toy or a board game as part of the course.
It runs for 10 weeks from September 26th on Monday evenings and costs
£60 (£30 concessions). I'll be using my experience of working for
Hasbro (toy & games giant) for several years to take you through the
whole process from research and idea generation, through development to
presenting your first mock ups. For more details, and to book, call:
020 8231 6517 or email: adulted...@wlc.ac.uk

There's a bit more about it on the college website:
http://194.82.122.93/leafiles/ehwlc/general/leafile_view.asp?p_ice_code=L70857

Please spread the word to your London mates - it would be great to have
some true design fans on the course!