Mashup to change "Yikes...!" message on dashboards

Christina Hooper

Sep 14, 2016, 6:28:11 PM9/14/16
to DevTargetProcess
Is it possible to create a mashup to change the Yikes...! message on dashboards?

When it can't find any blockers or milestones, it's showing 'Yikes...! Nothing in there :-|'  Not finding any blockers or impediments is a good thing, and this message makes it seem like it's a bad thing.

I already figured out what javascript I need to change it, but I'm not sure how to turn that into a mashup.  Here's the code if that helps:
$('div.tau-dashboard-widget-placeholder-text span').html('Nothing to see here');