Parliaments of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom: Advocate and introduce legislation promoting the free movement of citizens between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom

kenn...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2019, 6:05:14 AM4/7/19
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Parliaments of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom: Advocate and introduce legislation promoting the free movement of citizens between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 300,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/7p7n2Dcx62

Thanks!
Ken