Freelance ASP.NET / SharePoint Developer

sumee...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2010, 10:57:36 AM11/15/10
to Dev SharePoint
I have over 10+ years of experience in software development and
project management.

I am System Analyst looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY
====================
* SHAREPOINT 2003 / MOSS 2007 / SHAREPOINT 2010
* DOTNET (ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
* ASP, VB
* Database (SQL Server, Oracle & MS Access)
* Crystal Reports & SQL Server Reporting Service

OTHER
======
PHP 4/5
MySQL
Joomla
WordPress

I am looking for Development, Maintenance and Migration projects.
I would also love to support existing project and looking out for new
project. I will be able to provide give quick turnaround and deliver
project on time.