Web site, etc.

Aral Balkan

May 16, 2010, 11:16:57 AM5/16/10
to devrights
Hey everyone,

First off, wow, I'm floored by the amount of interest/support/
enthusiasm for #devrights – it's awesome!

This is just a quick note to let you all know that I'm working on the
site and there should be something basic up today hopefully.

I'm going to try and distill the core issues we've been discussing on
the list to create a rough outline of what we want to achieve. If we
maintain focus and keep it simple, our little initiative will
hopefully make a very positive change for the whole ecosystem (i.e.,
benefit both devs and API providers – not that the two are mutually
exclusive by any means).

Aral

Neil Ellis

May 16, 2010, 12:20:13 PM5/16/10
to devr...@googlegroups.com
> benefit both devs and API providers – not that the two are mutually
> exclusive by any means).

Indeed, today's consumers can well be tomorrows providers!

Fending

May 21, 2010, 12:50:23 PM5/21/10
to devrights
@aral - the designer resource of mine that I mentioned last week now
has some time. are you still interested in logo/badge design comps, or
are you all set?

Fending

Jun 19, 2010, 3:19:56 PM6/19/10
to devrights
Checking in on this thread + Group. I am starting to assume that the
issue is dead because @aral's issues have been resolved. Is the
devrights movement essentially "tabled" for now?

Scott Wilcox

Jun 19, 2010, 3:39:28 PM6/19/10
to devr...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking similar the other day too. If @aral isn't too concerned at present I'm happy to push forward with this - along with many others I'm sure are.

Scott.

Scott Wilcox

t: +44 (0) 7538 842418
+1 (646) 257 0580
e: sc...@dor.ky
w: http://dor.ky
http://synfinaty.com

Japh

Jun 19, 2010, 7:02:09 PM6/19/10
to devrights
I'm sure @Aral has just been busy, and will be back to help push on
with this as soon as he can. I know he's had a few training courses
on lately, for a start.

We can all still spit-ball and push on without him anyway, surely? ;)