Introduction

1 view

Ross Ritchey

May 13, 2010, 10:19:10 AM5/13/10
to devrights
Hi, My name is Ross Ritchey and I am a Web Devigner.

At the moment, I build online training content and its delivery
mechanisms (An XML-driven interface with an Actionscript 3 front-end.)

In my personal life, I work with a wide variety of tools, with my main
focus being on PHP, MySQL, Flex/Flash.

I am here to help out in any way I can, whether that is by giving
feedback and advice to API creators, critical feedback in the
standards-process, even web development if needed. I think the ways
that API creators work with and deal with developers has been
something that has needed standardized for a very long time. If it
would have been standardized, perhaps we could have avoided this whole
Apple vs Everyone gunk that has been filling the media of late.

I can be reached @ross_ritchey on Twitter or by email from the group.