Hello

Becky Homko

Oct 30, 2014, 9:17:51 PM10/30/14
to devox...@googlegroups.com
Hello all! My name is Becky and we are interested in having a few of these events for our community. Can anyone tell more info that is not on the website? We live in Indianapolis Indiana. Thanks in advance.

Arun Gupta

Oct 30, 2014, 9:26:40 PM10/30/14
to devox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Becky,

I run the US chapter for Devoxx4Kids. I'm not aware of any local chapters for Devoxx4Kids in Indianapolis. Would you be willing to take a lead and drive this effort in your city ? We can provide help with material, instructions, and some logistics.

Arun