Devoxx4Kids @ JavaOne 2014: Parents attend too?

KC Baltz

Sep 22, 2014, 1:02:23 PM9/22/14
to devox...@googlegroups.com
I've got my son signed up for this coming weekend and had planned to be at the event with him, but some recent event materials suggested it's more of a drop-off/pickup situation.

Is there room for parents to be there with their kids?

Arun Gupta

Sep 22, 2014, 1:08:12 PM9/22/14
to devox...@googlegroups.com
Nope, its a drop-off/pickup for the kids. You are welcome to stay in
the hotel lobby but we encourage to be by themselves at the event.

Arun

http://blog.arungupta.me
http://twitter.com/arungupta