add in pixelmon mod?

marty tormoehlen

Aug 9, 2015, 5:30:19 PM8/9/15
to Devoxx4Kids
Greetings,

My son and I have made our first mod and have that working successfully.  Is it possible to add something like pixelmon mod to our set up?  It downloads as a .jar file; I've tried various locations like adding a mods folder, but no dice.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marty

Michael Vorburger

Aug 10, 2015, 5:11:56 AM8/10/15
to Devoxx4Kids

Hello,

http://www.technicpack.net is usually the easiest way to set up Mods.. It's a sort "installer pack", and it sets up the required, Forge etc. stuff for you with a few clicks, very easy to use. It comes with a online catalogue directory, so you type "Pokémon" or "pixelmon" and it will show "mod packs" with it, which you can install from within this Technic Launcher with one click.

Pixelmon is also my daughter's favourite Mod... ;-)

HTH.

Best,
Michael