Scratch Day Lausanne May 14 (additional coaches welcome)

Michael Vorburger

Apr 3, 2016, 5:34:59 PM4/3/16
to Devoxx4Kids
Hello,

May 14 is "Scratch Day", with 114 Scratch events around world! See http://day.scratch.mit.edu - perhaps you'd like to run something as well?

If any of you are in Switzerland or even nearby France, perhaps you're interested in attending an event I'm co-organizing for this occasion, see http://scratchday.chhttp://actu.epfl.ch/news/scratch-day-2016-a-l-epfl-une-journee-pour-s-amuse/.

If any of are in the region and have relevant mentor/coach experience and are free that day, drop me a line - given the number of registrations we have so far, we could possibly use some extra hands to get through the day... ;-)

Regards,
Michael