DevOpsDays Helsinki - November 10-11, 2014

Jyrki Puttonen

Oct 2, 2014, 3:20:58 AM10/2/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

The registration for DevOpsDays Helsinki was opened yesterday. Ticket price is 50 €, including two lunches and a T-shirt. And great coffee all day long!

Registrations:
http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-helsinki/registration/
http://www.devopsdays.fi

We'd like to get also more proposals before we select the speakers. For day 1, we'd like to hear about success stories around devops, for an audience which might not be deeply technical. Day 2 is more traditional Devopsdays going deep into latest tech in devops area.

Please make proposals. You may also request a topic or suggest another speaker:
http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-helsinki/propose/

If you need more information, do not hesitate to send email to organizers-h...@devopsdays.org.