DevopsDays Amsterdam - Registration is open

Arjan Eriks

May 8, 2014, 9:15:35 AM5/8/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Over the last months we have done most of the grunt work. But now we are happy to announce that registration is open and our program is (almost) finalised.

Please go to registration to get your ticket. Have your PA update your agenda for 19-20-21 June

We can still welcome some nice ignite talks, and of course food for thought during the Open Space sessions. Please not that this is the first time that we start with a workshop day prior to the normal DevopsDays. When we can pull it off, we will have 14 different topcis for the Workshops. From automating Arista switches to Docker. From Thoughtworks Go to Powershell and Chef.

We hope to see you in Amsterdam. We do not have Belgium Chocolate, but we will make up for that with massive amounts of beer and meat during the BBQ.

Thanks all and I hope that you can make it.

Regards,

Arjan (on behalf of the organizers)