Devopsdays 5th anniversary - Ghent Belgium - Registration is open

Patrick Debois

May 2, 2014, 8:46:51 AM5/2/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
5years! Yes 5 years - somewhere in Ghent we started this devops thing....

After touring all over the world, I'm pleased to announce that we are coming back.
Mark in your calender 27 & 28 October 2014 - Ghent, Belgium (where they have beer, chocolates, fries and other good things)

Registration is now open and so is sponsorship . If devops made your life better now is a good time to contribute back:

We're pushing ourselves to raise the bar once again and are seeking to expand your and our minds.

Therefore we're seeking less confirmation more expansion of ideas.

Ever had an idea, read a book, saw a speaker that you thought would have a great perspective, addition to our little ecosystem?
That crazy idea you want to happen in the future? Suggest them here at the call for proposals.

Thank you for your support in the past, the present and the future.

Patrick

Dieter Plaetinck

May 3, 2014, 10:50:05 AM5/3/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com, patrick...@gmail.com
Awesome.
Thanks for all the work you're putting into this Patrick!

Ghent is a beautiful city, highly recommend visiting it :)

Dieter

On Fri, 02 May 2014 14:46:51 +0200
Patrick Debois <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 5years! Yes 5 years - somewhere in Ghent we started this devops thing....
>
> After touring all over the world, I'm pleased to announce that we are
> coming back.
> Mark in your calender *27 & 28 October 2014 - Ghent, Belgium*
> <http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/propose/> (where they have
> beer, chocolates, fries and other good things)
>
> Registration is now open
> <http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/registration/> and so is
> sponsorship <http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/sponsor> . If
> devops made your life better now is a good time to contribute back:
>
> We're pushing ourselves to raise the bar once again and are seeking to
> expand your and our minds.
>
> Therefore we're seeking /less confirmation more expansion of ideas./
>
> Ever had an idea, read a book, saw a speaker that you thought would have
> a great perspective, addition to our little ecosystem?
> That crazy idea you want to happen in the future? Suggest them here at
> the call for proposals <http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-belgium/propose/>.

Coert Baart

May 3, 2014, 11:51:45 AM5/3/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick

Congrats with your achievements!
Look forward supporting you in the future.

Best Regards

Coert Baart
CEO

Email: cba...@xebialabs.com