DevOpsDays Brisbane, Australia, 25 & 26 July - open for registrations, CFP, sponsors

Matt Callanan

May 7, 2014, 9:06:31 AM5/7/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com

DevOpsDays is coming to Brisbane, Australia on 25 & 26 July 2014!  DevOpsDays Brisbane (previously known as "Devops Downunder") will be hosted in Brisbane's premier conference venue in the cultural hub of Brisbane's beautiful South Bank district.

Registrations are now open.

We're also looking for Proposals and Sponsors.

Our keynote speaker this year is none other than Dr. Sidney Dekker!  Sidney is well-known internationally in many different industries due to his groundbreaking work on human error and safety. DevOps enthusiasts will be familiar with the "blameless post-mortem" concept which is based heavily on Sidney's body of work. He is in high demand as a speaker on topics such as complex systems, human-machine interaction, system failure, and "just culture".  He is author of several best-selling books including "Behind Human Error" (2010), "Drift into Failure" (2011), "Patient Safety" (2011), and "Just Culture (2nd Edition)" (2012).  Sidney currently serves as Professor in the School of Humanities at Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia where he has founded the "Safety Science Innovation Lab".

Don't live in Australia?  Why not come downunder and make a holiday of it?  Our famous Gold Coast beaches and family-friendly theme parks are a short drive away.  Ever wanted to see the Great Barrier Reef?  July is the perfect time of year to visit the reef by taking a quick flight north from Brisbane and enjoying the best Australia has to offer.  Get your registrations in now!

Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Matt Callanan

DevOpsDays Brisbane

organizers-b...@devopsdays.org