DevOps Days Raleigh September 18 and 19

Joe Brockmeier

Apr 30, 2014, 4:53:31 PM4/30/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com, Jen Krieger, Mike Guerette, j...@redhat.com
Hi all,

We'd like to run a DevOps Days event in Raleigh, September 18 and 19. We have several people from Red Hat who can help organize, as well as a few folks from other companies and the local DevOps group. We have space at the Red Hat tower, and can move pretty quickly on getting this together.

Can I get someone to give me access to create a page, or let me know what the steps are from here?

Also CC'ing Jen Krieger and Mike Guerette. (And my own Red Hat address since I don't actually use Gmail for much...)

Best,

jzb

Joe Brockmeier

May 13, 2014, 12:37:42 PM5/13/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com, Jen Krieger, Mike Guerette, j...@redhat.com
Hi all,

This morning I've sent over a pull request to add Raleigh 2014 to the DevOpsDays site. Note that I've put the dates as TBD since it appears our initial dates would conflict with another DevOps Days event.

We need to get the requisite mailing lists created so we can start adding organizers and collaborating on this. Anything else I need to do before we can get that?

Thanks!

jzb