DevOpsDays Minneapolis Registration, CFP, Hotel Survey

Bridget Kromhout

Apr 16, 2014, 9:35:32 AM4/16/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Hello, folks -

The DevOpsDays Minneapolis registration and call for proposals are open, and
we'd love it if you registered (cheapest by May 15th!) and/or submitted your
talk ideas (by May 23rd).

http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-minneapolis/

I'm emailing today, though, because I figure that people on this
list might need a hotel room if attending, so it might be a good place to get
an idea of how many hotel rooms to reserve.

If you know you are going to attend, please help us out by ticking some
tickyboxes: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LPJ59B_V9jfVmrrOqVfBslCV9rOAmE1Fpkqz87OfPdM/viewform

Thanks!

PS: Yes, Ian, snow is predicted for today. No, I am not amused.

Bridget Kromhout
DevOpsDays Minneapolis