Devops Days Chicago kickoff

Matt Stratton

May 24, 2014, 11:49:21 AM5/24/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
We had the "official" (so to speak) planning kickoff for DevOpsDaysChi on Thursday. We are looking at the first or second week in October (I know, same month at Belgium, but you probably don't want to come to Chicago any time past late October).

We are using the existing Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/devopsdays-chicago-organizing for planning/communication, in the interests of keeping the conversation open. It's a closed group for posting, but anyone can read, and we encourage people who are interested in what is going on to see the plans there.

Matt Ray

May 25, 2014, 12:50:12 PM5/25/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up, October 2-3 is the Chef Community Summit in Seattle,
so the 2nd week might be better for Chef employees ;)
http://www.getchef.com/summit/

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Director of Partner Integration :: Chef
512.731.2218 :: ma...@getchef.com
mattray :: GitHub :: IRC :: Twitter

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Matt Stratton <matt.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We had the "official" (so to speak) planning kickoff for DevOpsDaysChi on Thursday. We are looking at the first or second week in October (I know, same month at Belgium, but you probably don't want to come to Chicago any time past late October).
>
> We are using the existing Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/devopsdays-chicago-organizing for planning/communication, in the interests of keeping the conversation open. It's a closed group for posting, but anyone can read, and we encourage people who are interested in what is going on to see the plans there.
>
> --
>
> ---

Matt Stratton

May 25, 2014, 1:02:28 PM5/25/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up, Matt :)

Sent from Acompli

Matt Stratton

May 29, 2014, 1:42:57 PM5/29/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
I've set up a survey to collect feedback for proposed dates for DevOpsDaysChi.

If you are interested in attending DevOpsDays Chicago, please take thirty seconds to complete this very brief survey to help us with planning. http://arresteddevops.com/devopsdayschi

Please also share this with anyone who you might think is interested.

Matt Stratton

Jun 5, 2014, 2:17:43 PM6/5/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
The final date for devopsdaysCHI should be set by next week's meeting, but as of now we have determined it will be the week of Oct 6, 2014. :)

Matt Stratton

Jul 8, 2014, 11:29:06 AM7/8/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com

Some updates!

The dates are finalized - DevOpsDays Chicago will be Oct 7-8, 2014. Venue will be announced soon.

CFP's will be open July 14 - Aug 16. More info on the site shortly.