DevOpsDays Toronto - Sept 12 + 13th 2014

Steve Pereira

Jun 23, 2014, 6:27:17 PM6/23/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team!

After losing the entire organizing team to circumstances outside our control - we're back on track, booked and ready to roll.

News:
I just posted the PR for devopsdays.org
I've got a venue booked for Sept 12+13th (fully sponsored)

I could really use help rounding up potential sponsors and speakers. Get in touch with me if you've got ideas!

Reply here or email organizers-toronto-2014[at]devopsdays[dotorg] if you can help!

Steve Pereira

Jul 21, 2014, 10:01:49 PM7/21/14
to devop...@googlegroups.com
The call for proposals is up along with early registration!

http://devopsdays.org/events/2014-toronto/propose

We'd love to see your proposals so keep them coming!