CD Summit & Jenkins Days Fall Line Up

Jared@DevOps

Aug 19, 2016, 11:40:38 AM8/19/16
to devops

Hello everybody,

My name is Jared and I’m with DevOps.com, we are the only destination on the worldwide web dedicated to all thing DevOps. We are very proud bringing together the local CI/CD/DevOps communities to learn, network and discuss the latest trends and topics around this very hot subject. Our Fall line up has been announced and I want to let everybody know that these shows ROCK! Our spring shows were a hit and our new line up is sure to be a success. Please feel free to message me directly for more information and coupon codes to attend.

This is our Fall Tour and Dates. We would love to see you there.

Amsterdam - Novotel Amsterdam City – October 4

Atlanta, GA - Cobb Galleria Center – October 6

Berlin, Germany – Steigenberger - October 6

Denver, CO - Colorado Convention Center – October 13

Austin, TX - Austin Convention Center – November 17

Seattle, WA – BELL HARBOR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTER - December 6

Los Angeles, CA - Olympic Conference Center – December 15

skisho...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 1:53:48 PM9/19/17
to devops
Hi

I want to troubleshoot the TagIt tool regarding Devops. Kindly let me know the procedure of it.