Looking for new DevOps editors for InfoQ + DevOps Practices community-driven research

Manuel Pais

Oct 18, 2015, 4:25:21 PM10/18/15
to devops-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We want to expand our DevOps coverage so we're looking for new editors.

There are revenue-based compensation fees per task and a training period to learn the InfoQ style and guidelines.

If this sounds interesting to you let me know with a personal email.

Since I'm at it we are also running a community-driven research question on successful DevOps practices, check it out!

Thanks for reading.
Manuel

Roman Heinrich

Oct 21, 2015, 8:42:06 AM10/21/15
to devops-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello Manuel,

thanks for the offer, but currently I'm pretty busy with my baby-son and I'm moving out of my DevOps specialization by doing also backend and frontend development. So I'm probably not as deep as it would be required for an editor of InfoQ in the DevOps movement.

Btw, I LOVE the content on InfoQ, I'm a regular watcher and reader ;)

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best!

Best regards,
Roman

  Roman Heinrich

  Twitter @mindreframer