Devilspie2 version of (below)

projectdelphai

Jul 4, 2012, 1:19:51 AM7/4/12
to devil...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Awesome WM (http://awesome.naquadah.org/) and it's coded in lua so I'm familiar with it and want to use devilspie2 vs. the original. But would like to use the (below) feature from devilspie but can't find it in devilspie2. How would I have a window (specifically a terminal - urxvt), stay behind all windows? Do the commands make_always_on_top and set_on_top have that kind of ability in reverse or something? Thanks.

Andreas Rönnquist

Jul 4, 2012, 6:34:26 AM7/4/12
to devil...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that is not implemented (yet) - I will get right to it.

/Andreas
signature.asc

Andreas Rönnquist

Jul 4, 2012, 7:53:14 AM7/4/12
to devil...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:19:51 -0700 (PDT)
projectdelphai <project...@gmail.com> wrote:

ok, I have implemented set_window_above and set_window_below - It's
available in the Git repository. Please make a pull if you are running
the git version, and test it out. Please report any problems with it to
me.

Thanks and best regards
/Andreas
signature.asc