Make devilspie2 handle windows closing too (update)

Devilspie2

Jan 27, 2013, 10:33:42 PM1/27/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com

Alright, I have pushed some code to the github repo that handles windows
closing too to a branch called "wnck-signals", feel free to pull from
there and try out the code.

To me it seems to work pretty good - at least the small tests I have
done (It works to get the window geometry when closing a window, which
means it will work to apply that geometry on an window when it is
opening again - I haven't made it possible to save these values using
any system yet though - it might be doable in pure LUA without me
having to implement anything - I haven't looked at it that much...)

Note however that this is on a special branch, and it haven't taken
it's place in the master branch yet, so nothing is set in stone (I have
currently done it using a suffix "window-closed.lua" on the files that
should handle the window closing - This might not be a good idea
though, I don't really know. But rest assured, I am interested in what
you guys think. Please try it out!

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
gus...@gusnan.se
devil...@gusnan.se
--
_
( ) ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail