Moving away from github?

Andreas Rönnquist

Mar 10, 2013, 5:40:07 PM3/10/13
to Devilspie2 Google Group
Hey guys

I am considering moving devilspie2 away from github to gitorious -
Would anybody have any objections to this?

This would not mean much regarding the git possibilities, but it would
mean no issue-tracker (at least none on the same homepage). I don't see
much of a problem with this though, most of the issues wouldn't loose
anything from being reporting directly to me or (even better) to the
google group.

Please make yourself heard if you have any objections or comments!

-- Andreas Rönnquist
gus...@gusnan.se
signature.asc

Andreas Rönnquist

Mar 12, 2013, 10:06:37 AM3/12/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
I could use a combination gitorious and Gna! - I believe this would
give us just what we need. A bugtracker, mailinglists on Gna!, and
then a git repo on gitorious. I am doing the migration from sourceforge
to this combination on another project, and it looks like a really good
solution. This would however mean some migration for you guys too - I
would abandon these google groups and use a mailinglist on Gna! instead.

Comments and thoughts are most welcome.

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
gus...@gusnan.se

Andreas Rönnquist

Mar 19, 2013, 3:50:09 PM3/19/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
> --

So, no comments on the previous two mails I have sent to the
mailinglist for a week - If no one has any comments or objections soon,
I will do the final move. See above what this means to you.

Thanks guys, see you on Gna!

-- Andreas Rönnquist
gus...@gusnan.se

-- Andreas Rönnquist
gus...@gusnan.se
signature.asc

jam...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2013, 4:01:30 PM3/21/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
Fine by me - although I note GNA has suffered some downtime recently