Restart is needed when lua files are created

Robin217

Feb 1, 2013, 9:20:54 PM2/1/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
I find that devilspie2 picks up changes to lua files, but a restart is required to recognize new lua files.

It would be nice if the restart wasn't required for new lua files.

Robin

Devilspie2

Feb 2, 2013, 10:25:34 AM2/2/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the idea! - I am working on it, I believe I can have
something working pretty soon.

/Andreas
devil...@gusnan.se
--
_
( ) ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail

Devilspie2

Feb 3, 2013, 5:18:37 AM2/3/13
to devil...@googlegroups.com
> I find that devilspie2 picks up changes to lua files, but a restart
> is required to recognize new lua files.
>
> It would be nice if the restart wasn't required for new lua files.

I have merged code that should solve this into the master branch of
the git repository - Do you have the possibility to test it out?

-- Andreas Rönnquist
devil...@gusnan.se

robin....@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2013, 4:21:47 PM2/4/13