Global Game Jam participation

Steve Liedtke

Jan 15, 2014, 3:12:08 PM1/15/14
to devic...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

we just started our ODL in Bremen and are doing some publicity work at the moment. One of them is that we are partnering with a "Global Game Jam". Therefore we offer our devices for the Global Game Jam in Bremen. It's easy for me to do that, because I'm participating ;-)

Maybe you want to team up with a Global Game Jam too. The GGJs are spreaded all over the world (http://globalgamejam.org) and all of them are happening form the 24th to 26th of January.

Regards,
Steve

Andre Jay Meissner for LabUp!

Jan 15, 2014, 3:16:44 PM1/15/14
to devic...@googlegroups.com
Great idea Steve! Imagine every ODL across the world picking its local Game Jam and offering support. What a fantastic opportunity to promote the ODL idea!

Best from Berlin,
*Jay

--

Mission Statement: LabUp! is here to help people around the world in establishing nonprofit Open Device Labs which helps others access a large number of mobile devices for testing, leading to an ultimate improvement of the mobile web & app experience both for developers and consumers.