Re: Moderators for this group

Andre Jay Meissner

Sep 20, 2012, 4:07:42 AM9/20/12
to devic...@googlegroups.com
(OK google groups didn't like my sender adress so I am reposting this one
day old reply...)

I am pleased to volounteer for that role.

As a frequent speaker on the topic on conferences in central europe it is
heartwarming for me to see the whole Open Device Lab movement growing.
People are just beginning to realise their iPhone isn't enough to do the
job, in wide areas. As per exeter_web's statement of comparably low
frequency to labs usage, I already cheer over the imagination of our
todays conversation timewarped, in September 2013, just a year from now.
Let the idea sink in with people and we might see a different scenario in
a while.

Great list Jason, I am all in!

*Jay

--

Andre Jay Meissner
BDM/DevRel Web & Mobile, Adobe Systems GmbH, HR München HRB 111128

My Blog: http://klick-ass.com
app.net: http://alpha.app.net/klick_ass
Twitter: http://twitter.com/klick_ass

Sep 21, 2012, 2:24:49 PM9/21/12
to devic...@googlegroups.com
Alright, Jay is a manager as well. I think we’ve got enough coverage now. Thanks everyone.

--

Jason Grigsby
+1 (503) 290-1090 o