Announcing the 1st Open Device Lab Admin Meetup (and mini conference)

Joschi Kuphal

Sep 12, 2013, 6:19:07 PM9/12/13
to devic...@googlegroups.com
Hello from Nuremberg / Germany!

I just wanted to let you all know that we* are about organizing a first real-world meetup for Open Device Lab administrators. It will take place on Oct. 26th, 2013, in Nuremberg / Germany. Everybody involved or interested in device labs is very welcome to attend! We started another Google Group where we are collecting and discussing session topics for the meetup. You will find any information about the meetup there:

Furthermore, we will host a mini conference called border:none, also as an ODL spin-off, taking place the day before the meetup (Oct. 25th, 2013). As far as we can say today, we will have the following speakers talking about something mobile web related:
  • Jeremy Keith
  • Vitaly Friedman
  • Vasilis van Gemert
  • Tobias Baldauf
  • Bastian Allgeier
  • (and some more TBA ...)
We'd be very happy to meet any of you at the conference! There's a website with all details:

In any case we'd love to receive your feedback! If you've got any questions about the meetup or the mini conference, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

Cheers,
Joschi

* Marc Thiele (ODL Düsseldorf / Germany) and Joschi Kuphal (ODL Nuremberg / Germany)