Save the date: next #dhfc is on September 5th @ Content Management AG

Jan Kus

Aug 11, 2014, 10:35:12 AM8/11/14
to devhous...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
Long time no see! I hope you're doing well!? I have some news today:

1. Next #dhfc is @ Content Management AG @ Mediapark

We're starting at 6PM. So far we have 2 talks:

1. Home Automation for Geeks Thomas Eichstädt-Engelen (innoQ)
2. Clojure - Why does it matter? Falko Riemenschneider (itemis AG)

<TALKS NEEDED>

We have space for 2 talks (30 min. max). If you have an interesting topic to talk about  don't hesitate to drop me a line: j...@hack.institute .

</TALKS NEEDED>

Follow us on lanyrd and facebook:

2. I'm closing the mixxt network.

After a chat with many of you I decided to close this mixxt plattform. It isn't the right place for our announcements. In the future I'll use Facebook (for visibility mostly), Lanyrd and a damn stupid mailing list.

THIS IS OUR LANYRD EVENT: http://lanyrd.com/2014/dhf/

3. Future meetups & hack.institute

As nobody from the DevHouseFriday Community helped me recently in organizing DevHouseFriday in the past I'll organize less #dhf meetups than usual. That doesn't mean that I will stop organizing things at all: If you want/need a #dhf meetup - just let me know where and when and let's do it!.

Another thing I'll more focussing in the future together with Andreas Dittes and Lasse Chor is hack.institute https://www.facebook.com/hack.institute: together we will organize events, meetups hackathons and innovation camps for the community and corporates.

That's it!

Thanks for being a part of this mixxt community and I hope to see you all subscribed to the mailing list and liking our facebook page!

CU!
Jan

<EOM>