Fwd: Infos zur Web 2.0 Expo - Let's Meet-up in Europe

Darren Cooper

Jun 19, 2007, 10:43:08 AM6/19/07
to devhouse...@googlegroups.com
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Barbara Müller [mailto:bar...@oreilly.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Juni 2007 15:54
An: Darren Cooper
Betreff: Infos zur Web 2.0 Expo - Let's Meet-up in Europe

Hi Darren,

I'll post this to the usergroup mailinglist as well but maybe you'd
like to forward this info to your barcamp contacts?

Viele Grüße aus Köln,

Barbara Müller

http://radar.oreilly.com/archives/2007/06/lets_meetup_in.html

Let's Meet-up in Europe

By Brady Forrest

I am going to be traveling in Europe from July 8th - 17th to work on
the Web 2.0 Expo Berlin. My co-chair Jen Pahlka will be joining me for
the tour. We're going to hit London, Berlin, Paris, Ireland and
Amsterdam.

While in Europe, we'll be meeting with startups, web professionals,
developers, bloggers, VCs, designers, geohackers, and marketers. Our
goal is to find speakers, get opinions on the content that we should
include for the Web 2.0 Expo and get to know the community.

We'd love your help in meeting this goal. Here is our current itinerary:

Berlin - July 8th & 9th
Amsterdam - July 10th
Paris - July 11th
TBD (suggestions?) - July 12th & 13th
UK (Brady at the State of the Map Conference) - July 18th & 19th
Ireland (Jen) - July 18th & 19th
London - July 20th
Are you in one of those cities ? Would you like to get together? Do
you know people in those cities that we should meet with? Every night
we plan to hold bar hours. If you know of a good bar,
centrally-located and with WiFi, please let us know. You can either
leave a suggestion in the comments or send it to me at oreilly.

PS - Don't forget that the CFP is now open.

--
Barbara Müller

Marketing Manager/Pressestelle
O'Reilly Verlag GmbH & Co.KG
Balthasarstr. 81, 50670 Köln

Tel. 0221-973160-21 Fax.:0221-973160-8
http://www.oreilly.de

Registergericht Köln, HRA 13894
Geschaeftsführer: Timothy O'Reilly, Elke Hansel