Order Dispatch Begins

Devgad Mango

May 1, 2011, 7:53:52 AM5/1/11
to Devgad Mango (www.devgadmango.com)
Dear Patrons,

We have started dispatch of mangoes against all orders. The vehicle
for Pune left early last night and vehicles to Mumbai have started
leaving every day. We have sent emails and SMS to all those whose
orders are registered. Probably some have not got either, or may have
gotten into spam.

Those who have placed orders in Pune, kindly call 8796801806 to
collect your order, while those in Mumbai are requested to call
9423303556.

Those who have placed orders but do not come, we will give the orders
to others who need it. Kindly ask the above contact numbers for
availability. Wish you the best and sincerely hope you get to enjoy
your share of authentic Alphonso!