Nature of Belief Seminar Series

Developing Belief Network

Nov 1, 2021, 11:22:13 AM11/1/21
to Developing Belief Network
Hello Developing Belief Network community,

From Drs. Tania Lombrozo and Neil Van Leeuwen, here is a virutal seminar series that may of interest to many of the scholars in this group. (Apologies for not advertising this in time for people to make the first seminar last week!)

Please see the attached flier and Dr. Lombrozo's message below.

- The DBN Core Leadership Team

-----

Dear Colleagues,

Neil Van Leeuwen and I have organized a virtual seminar series with eight talk on the nature of belief, featuring psychologists and other social scientists who study belief in different domains (see attached PDF). Given your work, I thought one or more of these might interest you!

Our first talk will be on Oct. 29 and will feature Gale Sinatra, speaking about science denial. Please feel free to share this with students and colleagues! We will be posting the zoom links prior to each talk at https://cognition.princeton.edu/belief.

Best,
Tania Lombrozo

Nature of Belief.pdf

J Suhendra

Nov 5, 2021, 4:54:35 PM11/5/21
to Developing Belief Network
is there any recording from the previous session?

Junianawaty Suhendra, Ph.D.
(Anne Kartawijaya)
Children and Family Ministry
Sekolah Tinggi Teologi SAAT