Eid Mubarak

Ghossainy, Maliki

Apr 10, 2024, 1:01:32 PMApr 10
to developi...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends and colleagues,

Today is the last day of the holy month of Ramadan and I am called to wish those among us who were observing or whose loved ones and community members were observing a blessed Eid al-Fitr. I also want to acknowledge the particular significance of this holy month and of the Eid, that elapsed throughout an ongoing, senseless, and man-made famine that is devastating our Muslim and non-Muslim siblings in Palestine. I pray that this genocide, ecocide, scholasticide, and generalized brutality ends before Palestinians and their indigenous homes are completely ethnically cleansed, and that we can celebrate next Ramadan in a world that offers more justice and more peace for everyone, everywhere, always.

Eid Mubarak.
Maliki Ghossainy