Call for proposal for special issue on religious and spiritual influences on development

Developing Belief Network

Aug 20, 2021, 3:48:52 PM8/20/21
to Developing Belief Network
Hello Developing Belief Network community,

From Dr. Mona Abo-Zena, here is a call for proposals to a special issue of Religions that may of interest to many of the scholars in this group. Please see the attached flier and Dr. Abo-Zena's message below.

- The DBN Core Leadership Team

-----

Hello:

I appreciate the conversations about the scholarship on religious and spiritual development, and happy to share this opportunity to contribute to the scholarship.

Dr. Rana and I are excited to share the invitation to our guest edited special issue of Religions entitled Focusing on the Elusive: Centering on Religious and Spiritual Influences within Contexts of Child and Young Adult Development. You can read the full call in the attached flyer or link.

Please consider this opportunity as well as share this opportunity with colleagues and students, noting that all submissions on or before September 1 will be provided fee-waivers. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Mona

Mona M. Abo-Zena, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Education
University of Massachusetts Boston
Department of Curriculum & Instruction | College of Education and Human Development
Wheatley Hall Room 02-142-7
100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125
Office phone 617.287.7614 | Fax 617.287.7656 | @Dr_MonaAboZena

Recognizing that territorial boundaries are human-made and that documentation is disputed, I acknowledge and offer respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians of the land on which I work and live, the Massachusett, Wampanoag, Nipmuck, and other Indigenous Peoples.

Flyer_focusing_on_the_elusive_SI.pdf

Mona M AboZena

Aug 23, 2021, 9:57:25 AM8/23/21
to Developing Belief Network
Thanks for circulating the call for papers for the special issue.

Regarding the manuscript length, they suggest 6000-7000 words, but this is not a compulsory limit. There may also be a slight flexibility regarding dates from the publisher regarding the fee waiver.

I am happy to help connect separately if anyone has additional questions about the call or ideas for a manuscript you are developing.

Best,
Mona