2-Year post-doc at Baylor

Sarah Schnitker

Oct 7, 2022, 10:29:23 PM10/7/22
to Developing Belief Network

Colleagues,

I am hiring a 2-year post-doc in my lab at Baylor University. The position is flexible in its research emphasis but would likely focus on one or more of the following main areas of study: understanding the mechanisms of virtues, virtue and religious development, and religion and virtuous intergroup engagement. I anticipate a start date summer 2023 but am flexible. Applicants from diverse subfields of psychology (e.g., social/personality, developmental, educational, quantitative) or related disciplines (e.g., sociology, human development) are encouraged to apply. The position is presently slated for in person, but I am open to considering a remote worker. Review begins immediately.

Please apply or spread the word! https://ejof.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/13694/?utm_medium=jobshare

Sarah

--

Sarah A. Schnitker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience