Developig simulation using PhET platform

Yustin Raphael

May 5, 2021, 4:29:34 PM5/5/21
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Sorry, I found this errors during installation, how can i solve and remove this errors?

"GET /query-string-machine/js/QueryStringMachine.js" Error (404): "Not found"

"GET /twixt/twixt-strings_en.json" Error (404): "Not found"

GET /dot/js/Bounds2.js" Error (404): "Not found"

"GET /dot/js/Vector2.js" Error (404): "Not found"

"GET /favicon.ico" Error (404): "Not found"

cmalley

May 9, 2021, 7:07:34 PM5/9/21
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
It looks like you have not cloned all required repositories, but I can be sure with such limited information.  Please provide more details.  What does "during installation" mean? What are you installing? What steps are you following?  Which simulatons is this? Where did these error messages appear?  Etc.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.