Accessing the Java and Flash simulations

Piotr Polnau

Jan 8, 2022, 8:51:50 AM1/8/22
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Hello.
I've tried to get a look on one of your Java simulations - "Quantum Tunneling and Wave Packets", unfortunately I couldn't log in to Unfuddle, I've used username and password given in this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O0ykIapy866yVIkgezgXD0lFf5Gb-WsKskym3GDhWQY/edit
but it didn't work, even when i tried to do the same with svn.
Please help me with this problem.
Yours sincerely.

Oliver Nix

Jan 10, 2022, 2:20:44 PM1/10/22
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5

Sorry for the inconvenience! This happens occasionally if a guest user changes the username and/or password of the guest account. I've reset the credentials of the guest account so you should now be able to access our Unfuddle repository.
All the best,
Oliver

Piotr Polnau

Jan 10, 2022, 2:31:12 PM1/10/22
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Thank you for your respond and all your help!
Piotr