TypeScript

samrreid

Nov 18, 2021, 7:50:44 PM11/18/21
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
PhET is transitioning from JavaScript to TypeScript.  Please see our TypeScript Quick Start Guide here: https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/typescript-quick-start.md and our conventions guide here: https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/typescript-conventions.md

Best Regards,
Sam Reid (PhET Interactive Simulations)

samrreid

Dec 7, 2021, 2:05:36 PM12/7/21
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
We have updated the PhET Development Overview and simulation README.md files with information about TypeScript and how it fits into our development process.  Please review https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/phet-development-overview.md and write in with questions and problems.