Hi, problem installing in MacOS (Monterey 12.2.1)

OSCAR CASTELL MARCOS

Feb 25, 2022, 5:00:37 PM2/25/22
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Hi,
I'm trying to install the development envinronment on my Mac and I have some troubles. The first one is this:

npm WARN deprecated babel-...@10.1.0: babel-eslint is now @babel/eslint-parser. This package will no longer receive updates.

npm WARN deprecated pupp...@10.4.0: Version no longer supported. Upgrade to @latest

npm ERR! code ENOENT

npm ERR! syscall spawn sh

npm ERR! path /Users/oscarcastellimarcos/phetsims/chipper/node_modules/puppeteer

npm ERR! errno -2

npm ERR! enoent spawn sh ENOENT

npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.

npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

I use the installation instructions form the link: https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/phet-development-overview.md

I tried to connect to the exemple_sim with the http_server, but the error in this case was:

[2022-02-25T21:50:02.577Z]  "GET /chipper/dist/js/example-sim/js/example-sim-main.js" Error (404): "Not found"

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Oscar

samrreid

Feb 25, 2022, 10:05:54 PM2/25/22
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Greetings!

What command were you running when you received that first error?

Sam