hi

Marc Bright

Jan 18, 2022, 9:27:50 AMJan 18
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Someone introduced me to Phet Sims, please any link to kickstart?

cmalley

Jan 19, 2022, 9:39:18 AMJan 19
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Assuming that you're interested in developing sims using the PhET libraries...

* Read the "PhET Development Overview" (https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/phet-development-overview.md). It explains PhET's libraries, practices, and patterns for developing simulations.

*  Familiarize yourself with standard software design patterns (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_design_pattern) and PhET design patterns (https://github.com/phetsims/phet-info/blob/master/doc/phet-software-design-patterns.md).

* Study PhET's example-sim repository, https://github.com/phetsims/example-sim. This example is typical of the structure of most PhET simulations. Experiment with this example, attempt to make changes, learn how it works, use it as a starting point for your own simulation.

* Ask specific development questions in this Google Group.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

cmalley

Jan 19, 2022, 9:42:43 AMJan 19
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
The README.md for each simulation also has a "Quick Start" section. For example, see https://github.com/phetsims/example-sim/blob/master/README.md.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

Marc Bright

Jul 18, 2022, 5:21:11 AMJul 18
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Hi pal my sim doesn't start and got stacked at the initial page. Please help meScreenshot (1).png