Fourier Making Waves build issue

Jesus Cital

Jul 23, 2023, 2:02:06 AM7/23/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
I run the single file build and it builds it fine but nothing will load. It stays on the phet loading screen? any tips?

Thanks

cmalley

Jul 23, 2023, 10:41:54 AM7/23/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Are there any errors reported in the brower console?

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

Jesus Cital

Jul 30, 2023, 10:53:49 PM7/30/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Hello Chris,

I appreciate your help. Do you know if the files have been updated to solve this problem?  I am using the latest, I think, and this problem remains.

Thanks

Jesus

Christopher Malley

Jul 31, 2023, 10:34:44 AM7/31/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Hello,

I'm not familar with https://github.com/phetsims/make-a-ten/issues/304. Did you inquire about its status in https://github.com/phetsims/make-a-ten/issues/304#issuecomment-1648923703?  If so, I'll follow up on why there has been no response.  That said...

Are you working on that exact problem in the "Make A Ten" simulation? Or are you trying to do something similar in the Fourier (or other) simulation?  If the latter, it might be more expedient if you post a code example and screenshots, and we can work on resolving your specific problem.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

Admin

Jul 31, 2023, 2:10:31 PM7/31/23
to Christopher Malley, Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Yes, I am just using make a ten but noticed this issue.

Thanks

Jesus

Sent from my iPhone

cmalley

Jul 31, 2023, 11:17:51 PM7/31/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
Let's wait to see what PhET has to say in https://github.com/phetsims/make-a-ten/issues/304.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

cmalley

Aug 1, 2023, 9:55:59 AM8/1/23
to Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5
I did more investigation into https://github.com/phetsims/make-a-ten/issues/304 and made some notes in the issue. But I was unable to address the problem -- it's not a simulation that I'm familiar with.  Your best bet is to contact PhET through https://github.com/phetsims/make-a-ten/issues/304.  They have limited resource for answering 3rd-party questions. But if you add a comment with some info about your project and what you're trying to do, you're more likely to receive a response.  If you don't receive a response, send an email to phet...@colorado.edu.  Sorry I couldn't address your problem.

Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.

Admin

Aug 1, 2023, 1:53:01 PM8/1/23
to cmalley, Developing Interactive Simulations in HTML5

Thank you sir.  I do appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Jesus Cital