Redirect URI

SHAIK Rafi Ahmed

Mar 1, 2023, 5:35:49 AM3/1/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi team,

   I have integrated the BlueButton APIS into our application and we are facing some issues on redirect URIs.

for example:
1. we have given the redirect URI in the blue button account as http://localhost:3002/profile/callback
2. once we added this redirect URI into query params it is working fine.
3. After that the blue button redirects to some other URL.

 please refer to the attachments and please help with this issue
Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 4.04.10 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 4.03.49 PM.png

Kirsten Hansen

Mar 1, 2023, 10:18:27 AM3/1/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello Shaik,

Thanks for reaching out. In order to better help you, would you please provide the name of your sandbox app? It will help us to look through our logs to review the activity we see.

Thank you,
Kirsten Hansen, Product Manager
Blue Button 2.0 API