Blue Button API for Medicaid

kelly....@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2021, 6:09:12 PM4/15/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Through the Interoperability and Patient Access Rule, the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) has required Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Qualified Health Plan (QHP) issuers on the Federally-facilitated Exchanges (FFEs) to make payer claims, provider directory and formulary data available via FHIR APIs.

For most states, this is the first publicly-facing API we have ever built.

If integrating with Medicaid claims data is on your roadmap, we'd love to hear from you.

Medicaid API Survey (takes 2 min or less)

This will help states understand what you need from a developer portal, how you would leverage these APIs to help Medicaid members and more.

Thanks!
- The Colorado Medicaid Team

Brendan Keeler

Oct 17, 2022, 7:06:51 PM10/17/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi Kelly - looking at this post, was the Colorado Medicaid Team able to create those APIs?