EXTENDED: Planned Data Lag Impacting Blue Button 2.0

Lori Pettebone-Koraganie

Mar 10, 2022, 5:39:06 PM3/10/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Hi Blue Button 2.0 community,

The BB2.0 Team would like to inform you that we have started processing the backlogged data loads. You may already be seeing some of this updated data in response to your data requests. We expect this processing to complete this week and will update you tomorrow on our progress.

Questions?

Feel free to email us or post a message in our BB2.0 Google Group with any questions or concerns.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks!
The Blue Button Team