The Customer Experience Flow

Rajni Shah

Apr 22, 2021, 1:00:54 PM4/22/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello,

Can someone on the Blue Button team help us with the customer flow. There are several areas in the sign up process with Blue Button that are very difficult for Medicare users to navigate and we would like to figure out how to improve these.

Thanks,
Rajni
MyMeds

Sai Valluripalli

May 12, 2021, 4:11:55 PM5/12/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
I am also looking for the workflow for all the use cases like Patient Profile, EOB all Types, Coverages, Provider.
Can someone help me with the flow? We finished the development work and trying to see how to integrate with Blue Button oAuth instance.

Thank you.

Keiron Stoddart

Jul 29, 2021, 1:01:07 PM7/29/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
I too am looking for this support. Has anyone had success working with beneficiaries on authorization?