Adding redirect Url

ganeshreddy jakka

Oct 30, 2023, 9:50:25 PM10/30/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi Team,

I am trying to add a valid URL to existing list of redirect url's and it is throwing an error while saving the data. Even if I save with existing redirect url's it is giving me the same error.

So, how should I add the new redirect url to the existing list.

Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Oct 31, 2023, 1:38:26 PM10/31/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hi there,
To update a redirect URL, please email bluebuttonapi @cms.hhs.gov. Currently we don't allow production users to change this on their own, but we can make this change within 1 day on our side.

Thanks,

The Blue Button 2.0 Team

ganeshreddy jakka

Oct 31, 2023, 1:43:54 PM10/31/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
I will reach out through the email mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,
GaneshReddy Jakka.