Data Refresh Delay

Rachel Lorencz

Apr 25, 2022, 6:53:18 PM4/25/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello Blue Button 2.0 Community,

The weekly claims data load was not successfully uploaded this weekend. We will reach out when updates resume. Note that the most recent update was on Saturday, 16 April 2022.

Please reach out if you have any questions by replying to this message or by posting a new message in the Blue Button 2.0 Google Group.

The Blue Button 2.0 Team

Rachel Lorencz

Apr 27, 2022, 1:00:55 PM4/27/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello Blue Button 2.0 Community,

The weekly data load for the week of 4/25/22 successfully completed last night (4/26/22). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.