General questions

Michelle Dabas

Oct 26, 2023, 9:32:21 AM10/26/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello, I am a Product Manager looking to implement Blue Button at my organization, Sharecare.  I have questions regarding data integrity and regulatory requirements.  I've read through the API documentation and resources available on CMS, HHS, HealthIt, etc.  I also found the list of resources that's been shared in this group and watched those YouTube videos.  We still have a couple questions, is there a contact at Blue Button who I can have a quick call with?  Thanks!

Michelle Dabas
Sharecare

Kirsten Hansen

Oct 26, 2023, 1:58:47 PM10/26/23
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your interest in Blue Button.  We're happy to schedule time to answer questions and tell you more about the Blue Button 2.0 API.  We will email you some times that may work for a zoom call.

Kirsten Hansen
Product Manager
The Blue Button 2.0 API Team