Blue Button 2.0 API - Planned Maintenance on December 9, 2021 in the Sandbox Environment

Lori Pettebone-Koraganie

Dec 8, 2021, 7:00:49 PM12/8/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

The Blue Button 2.0 API team has scheduled routine database maintenance for the Sandbox environment on December 9, 2021 from 8am to 10am Eastern Standard Time. During this time, all API calls will receive a maintenance response of:

"The Blue Button 2.0 API is undergoing routine database maintenance from 8am to 10am EST, please try again later."

Once the maintenance is complete, you will receive normal API responses again. Thank you for your patience while we upgrade our systems.

The Blue Button 2.0 Team