BB 2.0 access

yiduw...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2019, 3:44:29 PM8/19/19
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
If plans with patient consent, or treating providers have access to QE data via BB2.0, how many years back does that go and does it include Part D data?

ma...@medyear.com

Aug 19, 2019, 8:59:52 PM8/19/19
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Blue Button 2.0 API has Fee for Service claims for Part A, B and D data. We have approximately 5 years of data potentially available.

Regards

- Mark
Blue Button 2.0 Team

Tori Buck

Jul 31, 2020, 1:02:26 PM7/31/20
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
For the number of years available, is this intended to be since BB started so there will be data availability from 2010 on, or will it only include a window of 5 years back from the current date? We are trying to provide better information to our users on how much data they can expect to see when they first connect.

Thanks,
Tori

Maatta, Lori P. (CMS/OEDA)

Aug 3, 2020, 11:42:55 AM8/3/20
to Tori Buck, Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Hi Tory,

The oldest A & B claims have a claim thru date of 5/27/2014.
The oldest Part D claims have a Service date of 5/29/2014.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best,

Lori

khush sql

Aug 4, 2020, 9:14:43 AM8/4/20
to Maatta, Lori P. (CMS/OEDA), Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API, Tori Buck
Hello

Just to clarify, BB will not have any Part C claims info, Correct ?

Karl Davis

Aug 4, 2020, 9:16:37 AM8/4/20
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Correct.

Best regards,
Karl M. Davis, CMS

khush sql

Aug 4, 2020, 9:19:31 AM8/4/20
to Karl Davis, Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Thank you Karl.
Where can I find the data dictionary for the BB claims info?

Karl Davis

Aug 4, 2020, 9:30:10 AM8/4/20
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Have you seen the developer docs? https://bluebutton.cms.gov/developers

Karl M. Davis, CMS

Sarah Cooke

Aug 12, 2021, 3:56:59 PM8/12/21
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API
Hey Karl - is Part C going to be on the roadmap for BB2.0?
Thanks!

Sarah - Humana