Re: My application disappeared from the sandbox?

Message has been deleted

Brady Fausett

Jan 20, 2022, 1:34:25 PM1/20/22
to Developer Group for CMS Blue Button API

Hello BB2.0 Community,

Just a friendly reminder.  The Blue Button API team will not remove your sandbox application unless requested.  This issue was a result of multiple Blue Button Sandbox user accounts, with separate email addresses, which isn't a problem in and of itself.  However, if one account has a registered application and the other(s) do not, then it may be difficult to distinguish which account one should use when testing within the Blue Button Sandbox.

Should you have issues with your user account and/or your registered application within the Blue Button Sandbox, please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance.

Thank you!

Brady Fausett

BB2 Developer / FHIR Evangelist

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 9:21:40 AM UTC-7 Michael Rochlin wrote:
Hi,

I need to update the callback URL / redirect URIs for my app, but when I log into the sandbox it says I have no applications. Any idea why that would happen? My tokens work and I can launch the sample application and authorize against it and it correctly shows my information.

Any ideas? Kinda scary that it would just disappear.Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 11.21.12 AM.png